1. Teaching aims:
1. Train the students’ reading ability.
2. Enable the students to realize ...
3. Stimulate（激发） the students’ interest and ...
2. Teaching methods:
1. Fast reading to get general idea of the text.
2. Careful reading to understand the passage better.
3. Teaching procedures（程序）：
Use some pictures of ... to lead in the topic.
1. Play a guess game: ...
2. Play another guess game: ...
1. Ask the students to predict what the reading passage talks about according to the title and illustrations（插图） of passage. The teacher can give some clues by talking about the illustrations:
1. Let the students skim the whole passage to get the main idea, then evaluate their predictions. During this activity, the teacher should give some guidance（指导） on reading skills.
Main idea of the passage:
2. Let the students skim the passage and divide it into different parts to find out the main idea of every part an the topic sentences.
Part 1 (paragraph 1...)
Step 5Careful reading
Ask the students to scan the second part and complete the chart（图表）with information from the passage.
Ask the students to read carefully and finish the following tasks:
1. To listen to and understand the listening materials.
2. Students can master the following expressions:
1. Enable students to catch and understand the listening materials.
2. Develop students’ ability to get special information and take note while listening.
3. Get students to learn and use the expressions of ...
1. Enable students to know more about ...
2. Develop students’ sense of ...
Play a game ...
1. Put students into pairs. Give them each two minutes to think of ...
1. Tell students they will listen to a dialogue about ...
2. Give students some directions and make them predict what the listening text is about.
1. Tell students listen to the tape first to get the main idea and decide whether their prediction gist right or not.
2. Ask students to listen to the tape again. Let them listen and answer some questions. (Show the questions on the blackboard)
3. Students exchange the information and listen to the tape a third time for checking. Let them have the correct answers.
1. Give 2-3 minutes to students to ask questions if they have any.
2. Show students the listening text and let them read it aloud.
3. Let students read aloud the questions and expressions on the blackboard: ...
4. Make sure they will understand and enable to use the, Then let them in Pairs discuss ...
5. Get some pairs to act out their dialogue in front of the class.
1. Make sentences with the expressions in the lesson.
2. Surf the internet to find out more information about ...
To learn the use of ... （语法点）
To use ... （语法） correctly and properly according to the context.
1. To become interested in grammar learning.
2. To develop the sense of group cooperation
Teaching important points
Get students to learn and master the new grammar item: ... （语法）
Teaching difficult points
Enable students to learn how to use ... correctly.
1. Check the homework exercises.
2. Let students dictate some new words and expressions.
Step 2Discovering useful structures
1. Ask students to read through the passage ... , pick out the sentences where ...（语法） are, and then underline ... （语法）
2. Let students work in pairs to translate these sentences and try to understand the use of ...
3. Have students observe the sentences and draw the conclusion: ...
Step 3Understanding and summarizing
1. Ask students to work in pairs to finish the following exercises on how ... are used. (Show the following on the screen)
Step 4Using structures
(Show the following exercises on the screen or give out exercises papers.) Answer the following questions using ...
1. Ask students to work in group of four.
2. Give them four minutes to finish the work and ask each group to choose the best answers.
3. Ask students to choose the best sentences.
Step 5Playing the game
Get into groups and play the game:
Step 6Closing down by a quiz.
(Show some exercises on the screen.)
Let students finish them within a few minutes, then check the answers with the whole class.
By the end of this lesson the students:
1. will have a better understanding of the structure and characteristics of an advertisement.
2. will grasp some useful words and expressions to describe a good restaurant such as: ...
1. To grasp the use of persuasive sentences.
2. To improve the ability of in gathering, analyzing, comparing and making conclusion.
1. To improve the students’ learning motivation.
2. To make the students become confident.
3. To improve their ability of cooperating with each other through discussing. Teaching important and difficult points
Task-based approach, cooperating approach and communicative approach. Teaching procedures
Step 1Revision & lead in
First check the homework of last class.
Then let the students swap the homework with each other and discuss in groups of 4, take notes, find out and category the impressive sentences into 5 kinds of information: ...
1. Show students 4 pictures of ...
2. Ask 3 students to report their work, show them the pictures of ...
1. Show them the sample ...
2. Read the ... and think over what are the characteristics of ... , encourage some students to analyze and tell their opinion.
1. Ask students to read the requirements on the text.
2. Ask them to write the topic sentence first, and then write at least 6 supporting sentences to ...
Let them swap their passage with each other and recommend 3 most successful ... Step 6Homework
1. Polish students’ writing and write some more aspects of ...Their final work will be modified and selected, then the most successful ones will be put up on the English Corner.
2. Review the words and expressions in this unit.
1. To know the meaning and usage of the following words: ...
To understand some important sentences in the text and know the structure and usage of inversion.
2. To master the micro-reading skills through skimming and scanning.
3. To know the ability and knowledge ... and develop the ability of getting information from the passage and dealing with the information.
Task-based learning; situational learning; group work learning.
The key and difficult points
1. To enable the students to get the main idea of the passage, analyze the structure, and get useful information.
2. To train the students of micro-reading skills such as skimming and scanning, and develop their ability of reorganizing and transferring information.
( To explain some words and structures.)
Step 3Detailed reading
1. Read and practice the dialogue after class fluently.
2. Find the useful words and expressions in the passage and do exercises on the textbook following the passage to consolidate them.
Book 7, Selective English Course, Senior High School
Unit 5 Travelling Abroad
Ⅰ. Teaching aims
1. Students get to know some knowledge about studying abroad.
2. Students are able to make use of some words, expressions and grammar applied in this unit.
Ⅱ. Knowledge aims
motherland, visa, queue, cafeteria, lecture, qualification, shopkeeper, idiom, academic, essay, tutor, revise, revision, draft, numb, autonomous, preparation, recommend, comfort, substitute, requirement, acknowledge, contradict, occupy
apply for, take up, feel at home, say goodbye to sb., deserve to do sth., adjust to, keep it up, fit in, as far as one is concerned, be occupied with
1. she had ever left her motherland. (It
is/was the…time that…)
2. It’s not just study that’s difficult. (强调句型)
…is/was concerned, what从句主语)
4. I have been so occupied with work that I haven’t had time for
social activities. (so…that…)
Non-restrictive attributive clauses
e.g.: Xie Lei, who is 21 years old, has come to our university to study for a business qualification.
Ⅲ. Teaching key and difficult points:
Teaching key: to understand the text and use your own words to retell the text
Difficult point: how to use phrases and grammar: adjust to, keep it up, fit in, as far as one is concerned, be occupied with; non restrictive attributive clauses
Ⅳ. Teaching aids:
1) Raising question approach
2) Discussion approach
*Teaching means: to use multi-media (Powerpoint Slides) as an assistant means in teaching
Ⅴ. Teaching steps:
Step 1 Lead-in
1. To raise the following questions to students:
1) If you could go anywhere in the world, which country
would like to visit and why?
2) Do you have any friends or relatives who are studying
abroad? Do you know what they need to prepare for studying abroad before their departure?
(Offer letter, passport, visa, to get to know the culture in another country beforehand…and the most important thing is to be psychologically and mentally prepared for a totally different culture, environment and life.)
2. To ask the question as a cut-in of our text：How is life for
students who study abroad?
Step 2 Listening comprehensions
1. Present students with the following question before listening
to the tape:
What does Xie Lei find difficult when studying in England?
2. Get students to listen to the tape and then answer the above
Step 3 Fast reading
1) To tell students the task of summarizing the main idea of this
text before they start reading.
2) To have students to work in pairs and summarize the main idea of this text.
Step 4 Intensive reading
1. To get students to read the text more carefully paragraph by
paragraph and then discuss the following questions in groups. Language points will be analyzed paragraph by paragraph to go with intensive reading.
1) How long has Xie Lei been in England?
2) How did Xie Lei feel when she got her visa?
1) Why is Xie Lei doing a preparation course first?
1) What kinds of difficulties does Xie Lei come across during
her study in London?
2) Why did Xie Lei feel like a child when she first arrived in
1) What does Xie lei gain by living with a host family?
1) What helps Xie Lei to get used to the academic
requirements of a western university?
2) What kind of learner is Xie Lei now?
1) How does Xie Lei feel in England now?
2) Why has Xie Lei decided to join a few clubs?
2. To analyze and learn important phrases, sentences and
grammatical points with students during the process of intensive reading
Step 5 Language points
Apply for, take up, feel at home, say goodbye to sb., deserve to do sth., adjust to, keep it up, fit in, as far as one is concerned, be occupied with
5. she had ever left her motherland. (It
is/was the…time that…)
6. It’s not just study that’s difficult. (强调句型)
7. Besides, …is/was concerned, what从句主语)
8. I have been so occupied with work that I haven’t had time for
social activities. (so…that…)
先从笔试说起吧，关于笔试报名的流程什么的网上随便一搜就能看见，再此不赘述了，我就从笔试准备讲起。我是笔试考试前半个月左右开始准备考试的，资料就是中公的3本辅导书，分别为综合素质、教育知识与能力、学科知识与教育能力3门。本人认为根本没有报考辅导班的必要，只要你找些考试相关的资料认真复习半个月，肯定能过的，我就是踏踏实实的认真复习之后，非常自信的通过了自己的笔试。 查看了自己的笔试成绩之后，就是面试的报名了，流程什么的也不赘述了，不明白的网上百度。报名成功后，我就将面试先抛到一边了，因为这中间有一个月的准备时间，而我高中生物学的挺扎实的，所以准备在面试前一周左右再复习。到了面试前5天左右的时间时我收起其他的心思，准备专心复习高中所学的知识。由于考试没有指定教材，这就增加了面试的难度，我们得对高中所学的所以知识加以复习。我从百度文库中下载了高一、高二、高三生物的教案，电子课本及一些知识点的总结什么的，然后对这些资料进行仔细的复习。由于面试时会要求写教案，所以我就认真的研究了一下下载的 教案的模式，然后写了一个比较全面的、合适的教案模板。有了这个模板，在20min的备课时间里，我心里就比较有底，知道该怎样合理的利用这二十分钟写出比较优秀的教案。
一、 题目 ：减数第二次分裂