1. Teaching aims:
1. Train the students’ reading ability.
2. Enable the students to realize ...
3. Stimulate（激发） the students’ interest and ...
2. Teaching methods:
1. Fast reading to get general idea of the text.
2. Careful reading to understand the passage better.
3. Teaching procedures（程序）：
Use some pictures of ... to lead in the topic.
1. Play a guess game: ...
2. Play another guess game: ...
1. Ask the students to predict what the reading passage talks about according to the title and illustrations（插图） of passage. The teacher can give some clues by talking about the illustrations:
1. Let the students skim the whole passage to get the main idea, then evaluate their predictions. During this activity, the teacher should give some guidance（指导） on reading skills.
Main idea of the passage:
2. Let the students skim the passage and divide it into different parts to find out the main idea of every part an the topic sentences.
Part 1 (paragraph 1...)
Step 5Careful reading
Ask the students to scan the second part and complete the chart（图表）with information from the passage.
Ask the students to read carefully and finish the following tasks:
1. To listen to and understand the listening materials.
2. Students can master the following expressions:
1. Enable students to catch and understand the listening materials.
2. Develop students’ ability to get special information and take note while listening.
3. Get students to learn and use the expressions of ...
1. Enable students to know more about ...
2. Develop students’ sense of ...
Play a game ...
1. Put students into pairs. Give them each two minutes to think of ...
1. Tell students they will listen to a dialogue about ...
2. Give students some directions and make them predict what the listening text is about.
1. Tell students listen to the tape first to get the main idea and decide whether their prediction gist right or not.
2. Ask students to listen to the tape again. Let them listen and answer some questions. (Show the questions on the blackboard)
3. Students exchange the information and listen to the tape a third time for checking. Let them have the correct answers.
1. Give 2-3 minutes to students to ask questions if they have any.
2. Show students the listening text and let them read it aloud.
3. Let students read aloud the questions and expressions on the blackboard: ...
4. Make sure they will understand and enable to use the, Then let them in Pairs discuss ...
5. Get some pairs to act out their dialogue in front of the class.
1. Make sentences with the expressions in the lesson.
2. Surf the internet to find out more information about ...
To learn the use of ... （语法点）
To use ... （语法） correctly and properly according to the context.
1. To become interested in grammar learning.
2. To develop the sense of group cooperation
Teaching important points
Get students to learn and master the new grammar item: ... （语法）
Teaching difficult points
Enable students to learn how to use ... correctly.
1. Check the homework exercises.
2. Let students dictate some new words and expressions.
Step 2Discovering useful structures
1. Ask students to read through the passage ... , pick out the sentences where ...（语法） are, and then underline ... （语法）
2. Let students work in pairs to translate these sentences and try to understand the use of ...
3. Have students observe the sentences and draw the conclusion: ...
Step 3Understanding and summarizing
1. Ask students to work in pairs to finish the following exercises on how ... are used. (Show the following on the screen)
Step 4Using structures
(Show the following exercises on the screen or give out exercises papers.) Answer the following questions using ...
1. Ask students to work in group of four.
2. Give them four minutes to finish the work and ask each group to choose the best answers.
3. Ask students to choose the best sentences.
Step 5Playing the game
Get into groups and play the game:
Step 6Closing down by a quiz.
(Show some exercises on the screen.)
Let students finish them within a few minutes, then check the answers with the whole class.
By the end of this lesson the students:
1. will have a better understanding of the structure and characteristics of an advertisement.
2. will grasp some useful words and expressions to describe a good restaurant such as: ...
1. To grasp the use of persuasive sentences.
2. To improve the ability of in gathering, analyzing, comparing and making conclusion.
1. To improve the students’ learning motivation.
2. To make the students become confident.
3. To improve their ability of cooperating with each other through discussing. Teaching important and difficult points
Task-based approach, cooperating approach and communicative approach. Teaching procedures
Step 1Revision & lead in
First check the homework of last class.
Then let the students swap the homework with each other and discuss in groups of 4, take notes, find out and category the impressive sentences into 5 kinds of information: ...
1. Show students 4 pictures of ...
2. Ask 3 students to report their work, show them the pictures of ...
1. Show them the sample ...
2. Read the ... and think over what are the characteristics of ... , encourage some students to analyze and tell their opinion.
1. Ask students to read the requirements on the text.
2. Ask them to write the topic sentence first, and then write at least 6 supporting sentences to ...
Let them swap their passage with each other and recommend 3 most successful ... Step 6Homework
1. Polish students’ writing and write some more aspects of ...Their final work will be modified and selected, then the most successful ones will be put up on the English Corner.
2. Review the words and expressions in this unit.
1. To know the meaning and usage of the following words: ...
To understand some important sentences in the text and know the structure and usage of inversion.
2. To master the micro-reading skills through skimming and scanning.
3. To know the ability and knowledge ... and develop the ability of getting information from the passage and dealing with the information.
Task-based learning; situational learning; group work learning.
The key and difficult points
1. To enable the students to get the main idea of the passage, analyze the structure, and get useful information.
2. To train the students of micro-reading skills such as skimming and scanning, and develop their ability of reorganizing and transferring information.
( To explain some words and structures.)
Step 3Detailed reading
1. Read and practice the dialogue after class fluently.
2. Find the useful words and expressions in the passage and do exercises on the textbook following the passage to consolidate them.
先从笔试说起吧，关于笔试报名的流程什么的网上随便一搜就能看见，再此不赘述了，我就从笔试准备讲起。我是笔试考试前半个月左右开始准备考试的，资料就是中公的3本辅导书，分别为综合素质、教育知识与能力、学科知识与教育能力3门。本人认为根本没有报考辅导班的必要，只要你找些考试相关的资料认真复习半个月，肯定能过的，我就是踏踏实实的认真复习之后，非常自信的通过了自己的笔试。 查看了自己的笔试成绩之后，就是面试的报名了，流程什么的也不赘述了，不明白的网上百度。报名成功后，我就将面试先抛到一边了，因为这中间有一个月的准备时间，而我高中生物学的挺扎实的，所以准备在面试前一周左右再复习。到了面试前5天左右的时间时我收起其他的心思，准备专心复习高中所学的知识。由于考试没有指定教材，这就增加了面试的难度，我们得对高中所学的所以知识加以复习。我从百度文库中下载了高一、高二、高三生物的教案，电子课本及一些知识点的总结什么的，然后对这些资料进行仔细的复习。由于面试时会要求写教案，所以我就认真的研究了一下下载的 教案的模式，然后写了一个比较全面的、合适的教案模板。有了这个模板，在20min的备课时间里，我心里就比较有底，知道该怎样合理的利用这二十分钟写出比较优秀的教案。
一、 题目 ：减数第二次分裂
1、 Unit 1 Lesson 1A Perfect Day ?
Texts: A Couch Potato ﹠ A Workaholic
2、 Unit 2 Lesson 1Modern Heroes
Text: National Hero
3、 Unit 5 Lesson 3Experiment in Folk
Text: Kong goes for folk !
4、 Unit 6 Lesson 3Chinese Paper Art
Text: The Art of Paper
5、 Unit 8 Lesson 3 Marco Polo
Text: Marco Polo and His Travels
6、 Unit 9 Lesson 1 On Your Bike
Text: Return of the white bikes !
7、 Unit 10 Lesson 3 Your Money
Text: When less is more
8、 Unit 12 Lesson 1 Visiting Britain ( Reading Part )
9、 Unit 14 Lesson 4 Job Trends
Text: Survival of the Fittest
10、 Unit 15 Lesson 3 Teachers
Texts: My Teacher ﹠ My Student
Lesson 1 Modern Heroes
To practise extensive reading in order to understand the main idea of
each paragraph and guess the meaning of new words from the context.
To use time linkers, especially adverbs and conjunctions
To revise the use of Past Simple and Past Continuous
To practise oral English
To use time linkers, especially adverbs and conjunctions
To revise the use of Past Simple and Past Continuous
Teaching Aids: computer and cassette
Ⅰ. Warming up
T: who do you think is modern heroes?
T: what have they done? Why do you think they are heroes?
T: Who is it ? (picture is Yang Liwei). Have you heard of Yang Liwei?
How do you feel about him?
T: Is he called hero? Why or why not?
T: show a slide about information Yang Liwei (Born: June 21, 1965, Liao
Ning Height:168cm; Weight: 65kg; Training : 1998-2003; Crowned: Space
How did you feel about China’s first manned space flight?
True or false
1. When the spaceship separated from the rocket, Yang couldn’t feel the
2. Yang Liwei spoke with the ground control when the spaceship was
circling the earth the seven time.
3. Shenahou Ⅴcan caught fire because of the earth’s atmosphere.
4. When Yang Liwei was doing its seventh circle, he showed the flags of
China and the UN.
5. Yang Liwei felt the ship was shaking when Shenzhou V landed.
6. When he came back from space, he felt very tired.
Answers: 1.T 2.F 3.F 4.T 5.F 6.F
After reading the text the teacher ask “Can you say some words about
Answers: capsule, spacesuit, spaceman (astronaut), spaceship, parachute,
rocket, helicopter, launch.
Ⅲ Further reading
Do the exercise 3and the exercise 4
Read the article and you describe the course of
Do the exercise 5
Read through the questions with the class so that students know what
information to look out when reading the text.
Students then read the text and answer the questions.
Ⅳ Free talk:
Why do you think Yang Liwei is a hero? What can we learn from him?
Do the exercise 5 and 6.
Guide student to study Grammar Summary 3, on page 92
Do the exercise excise 8
Students look at the sentences and work out the differences( Past
Continuous , Past Simple)
Do the exercise 9and 10
Ⅶ Language in use
Students prepare the questions for the interview in pairs. They may need
to go back to the text and get more information. They may also use other
information which they can collect from newspapers and the internet
Students roleplay an interview between Yang Liwei and a reporter with
the reporter asking what happened, what Yang Liwei did and how he felt.
Read the article space heroes on page 32
1.Title: M2 Unit5 Lesson3 <Experiment in Folk>
General introduction：This lesson is taken from a book of New Senior English for
China by Beijing Normal University. This lesson is about the reading
part. By learning this passage, the students
can master some language points and reading skills.
2.Teaching aims and demands
1).Vocabulary: Pianist, musician, key, quit, telent, worldwide, identity, root, rediscover, beauty, appearance, shave, hairstyle, transform.
2).Phrase: because of, bring it to , so/such?that, at times, in same ways
3).grammar: Adverbial clauses: clause (because, since, as), result(so/such?that) and purpose (so that)
1).Listening skills ：understand the teacher's saying.
2).Reading skills ：general understanding，detail information, judge
3).Speaking skills： use the new expressions to discuss about what kind of music do you like and why?
4).writing skills：write a short passage about your favourite kind of music
Learn about Chinese traditional music, tell the benefits music will bring to us: calm down our temperature, make our heart peaceful, help develop noble personalities, good for our emotion and intelligence. The benefits of developing folk music.
3 .Teaching keys and difficulties
grammar: Adverbial clauses: clause (because, since, as),
result(so/such?that) and purpose (so that); because and because of
4 .Teaching methods
(4).Task based discussion
5. Teaching aids
Computer, overhead projector, PPT files
6. Course number
We will finish this lesson in 3 classes. This is the reading class.
7. Teaching procedures
General introduction: Step1 is for lead-in. Step2,3 is for reading and listening skills objectives; Step4 is for knowledge objectives;Step5 is for speaking skills objectives and emotion objectives; Step6,7 is for consolidation of new knowledge and practice students’ writing skills. Thus we can meet all the teaching demands.
Step1 Greetings, Revision and smoothly start the new lesson (2 minutes) Step2 Fast-reading and search for the answer for "T"or"F" questions, general understanding. (8minutes) ”Kong went back to Chinese folk music because he felt that in some ways he had lost his identity. T or
F” ”Kong’s Dream Tour Concert was a success but he will hold the concert only in china. T or F”
Step3 Detailed reading
Look for the information needed for the questions. Improve Ss’ ability to get detail information. (9minutes)”Who bought Kong a piano when he was 11?” ”What did Kong achieve in 1986?””What kind of music is Kong most famous for?”
Step4 Explain difficult sentences and use of new phrases under the help of some teaching equipments.(10minutes)
Step5 Task-based language (10minutes)
Work in pairs and tell each other what kind of music you listen to and why. Use the words and phrases learned today, Like classic, folk, jazz, because of, so that.
Step6 Summary the lesson with related exercises. Mention the emotional objects.(5minutes). Say bye.
Step7 Homework（1minute）Say bye.
(1).Do exercise 6,7,11in the exercise part of the book. This is used to make the students have a further understanding of new words and new grammars.
(2).write a short passage about what is the right thing to do on the topic discussed today.(at least 100 words)
In order to make the blackboard design clearly and neatly, I will divide the blackboard into three parts. On the left, I’ll write teaching aims; in the middle of the blackboard, there should be important and difficult language points, and on the right, I will write the summary of this whole
Lesson 3 Chinese Paper Art
To practise scanning the text to extract specific information To practise using relative clauses.
To practise giving definitions of words with the help of relative pronouns